Start Date: 10/16/2017 12:00 AM CDT
End Date: 10/18/2017 11:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Paragon Casino Resort Location:
711 Paragon Place
Marksville, LA United States
Event Website: http://www.louisianagasassociation.org/aoc
We look forward to seeing you in Marksville for the 2017 LGA & LMGA Annual Operations Conference!
If you are interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring the Annual Operations Conference, please click HERE.
Two Ways to Register:
How to Access Your Online Account:
- Online Registration: Click on "REGISTRATION" to begin (see instructions below)
- Download the Registration Brochure
Need to register other employees from your company?
- Click "REGISTRATION" above and enter your Username & Password that was sent to you in January.
- Do not know your Username & Password? NO PROBLEM! After you click on "REGISTRATION" click on the "Forgot your Password?" link and type in the email address that you receive LGA emails at then click on "RETRIEVE USERNAME AND PASSWORD". An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password and access your account.
- Still having trouble? Contact the LGA office at (225) 218-6885 or LGA@TatmanGroup.com
Log in to your account using the instructions above. BEFORE
registering for the conference, check to make sure that all employees you plan to register are listed under your company. To do so:
- Click on "My Associates" in the blue left-hand column.
- Click on the drop down menu next to "Review/Modify a Contact" to see all employees currently listed in the database.
- If someone is not listed, click on "Add a Rep" and enter that employees information.
- Repeat as needed for each employee that needs to be added
- Proceed to the "Events & Registration" page and click on "Pipeline Safety Conference" (NOT the one with Exh/Spon behind it), then click "REGISTRATION"
- Once you have completed your information for the conference, click on "Associates"
- Click on the pencil then select the first employee from the drop down menu or type in their email address to search for their record.
- Once you have completed all of the information for the employee click on "CLOSE ASSOCIATE UPDATES" then repeat this process as needed
- If you do not plan to attend and you are ONLY registering individuals from your company, click on the box next to "Check this box if the main registrant for this event is NOT attending"
Once all information is completed, click on "CHECKOUT NOW" to process your credit card payment or request an invoice to submit for a check payment.