LGA Membership Brochure | Join Online Now!
LGA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Direct participation at Business Meetings
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- Excellent Networking Opportunities with gas members statewide
- Government Relations Service provided by The Tatman Group
- Technical Training
- Annual Convention
- College Scholarships
- Guidance with Regulatory Compliance
MEMBERSHIP DUES CATEGORIES
- Transmission Member - Operators engaged in the transmission of natural gas or natural gas liquids by pipeline.
- Gas Distribution Member - Operators engaged in the distribution or delivery of gas within the state of Louisiana.
- Master Meter Member - Operators of small pipeline systems that distribute gas within an area, such as: mobile home park, housing project, school, or apartment complex.
- Associate Member - Any person, firm, company or corporation actively engaged in gas production or marketing, manufacture or fabrication of gas appliances, supplies or equipment for the gas industry, the sale or distribution of same; or persons, firms, companies or corporations that furnish professional services or contract services to the gas industry.
Dues to LGA may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense, please consult your tax advisor for further guidance.